FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Megan Van Petten | [email protected]
July 27, 2022
Esports Trade Association to Hold Fourth Annual EsportsNext Conference August 21-23 in Chicago, Illinois
Registration is open for the 2022 EsportsNext Conference. Leaders in the esports industry, teams, brands, business professionals, and league organizers will meet at the Hyatt Centric Chicago on the Magnificent Mile—633 North Saint Clair Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611 United States—from August 21 to the 23.
EsportsNext is presented by the Esports Trade Association, led by Board Chair John Davidson. The conference includes compelling panels and speakers alongside unique networking opportunities at the Wrigley Rooftops and ROOF on theWit. B2B attendees will be able to collaborate on business opportunities that support equitable and sustainable growth of the esports industry and related industries in gaming and technology.
The global gaming industry was valued at $56b in 2021, and is expected to reach $132b by 2030. The esports industry is valued at $2b, and expected to grow to $12.4b by 2030. Representatives from the two sectors, which have a high degree of overlap, will be in attendance at EsportsNext 2022 to discuss potential opportunities and innovations in the space.
EsportsNext is the place to meet decision makers throughout the esports ecosystem, including production companies, sponsorship agencies, publishers, VC firms, teams, venue operators, and more.
Event sponsors represent a wide range of industries and provide a great opportunity to discover new business prospects and gather information on products and services that fit company needs.
Registration is open! Your personalized experience starts with your name badge and includes in-person and virtual tickets.
Partial List of over 40 Speakers
- Michael Brooks, Executive Director - National Association of Collegiate Esports
- Charles Conroy, VP, Publisher Relations & Business Development - Unikrn @ Entain
- John Davidson, Director of Business Development, Esports - Production Resource Group
- Allison DeLeone, President & CEO - The Production Network
- John Fazio, CEO - Nerd Street
- Anthony Gaud, CEO and Founder - Gaud-Hammer Gaming Group
- Chris Gronkowski, Former NFL Football Player, CEO - Ice Shaker™
- Lewis Johnson, Broadcaster - NBC Sports
- Ryan Johnson, Founder & CEO - Cxmmunity
- Verta Maloney, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer - the*gameHERs
- Jeff Palumbo, Global Esports Solutions Manager - Lenovo
- Reid SantaBarbara, Co-founder & CEO - Odyssey
- Jason Tirado, President - Lightware Visual Engineering
- Megan Van Petten, Founder - Esports Trade Association
- Brian Wilneff, Chief Executive Officer - Alpha Metaverse Technologies Inc.
Panels cover the most pressing topics, and feature the speakers listed above as well as many more voices from across the industry. This year’s panels are:
- Esports Executives: Leaders in the esports space share perspectives on our industry's opportunities, challenges, and predictions for 2023 trends.
- Scholastic Esports: Esports professionals in education discuss creating competitive and engaging esports programs on campuses and schools across the country.
- Impactful Trends: Analysts share significant trends measured through 2022 and insights on what you need to know for 2023.
- Executing Successful Partnerships: Leaders from teams, leagues, and brands share the strategies they have employed to effectively engage fans and increase ROI.
- Gaming for EVERYONE: How to identify, support and advocate for the underrepresented groups in esports.
- How to Fund Our Favorite Activity: Experts identify opportunities for teams and leagues to operate with financial success.
- Fan Engagement: Regulators discuss how wagering and betting in esports is developing and how to interact responsibly.
The event agenda also includes a Fireside Chat about Metaverse technologies and an Elevator Pitch Competition with a Shark Tank-style presentation to judges.
Media inquiries are welcome. Please contact Megan Van Petten at [email protected] for press credentials and more information.
The Esports Trade Association (ESTA) promotes, protects, and advances the broader interests of the esports community. The organization accomplishes this by providing forward-thinking professional development programs, networking opportunities, relevant industry research, and valuable tools and resources to the membership. ESTA focuses on promoting business expertise and sustainable growth of the esports industry by growing the number of participants, sponsors, products, and services, procuring industry research, and executing industry events. Learn more about the ESTA and its mission statement at https://esportsta.org.