Esports & Influencer Marketing Manager
SteelSeries is a global leader in the gaming industry, which is made up of BILLIONS of gamers around the world who all need and want only the best gaming equipment. We make the most award-winning, cutting-edge products to help gamers on their daily quest for glory. For us its all about cutting through all the flash and hype to meet the real needs of gamers. Whether its on a console, PC, or your mobile phone, gaming like a pro requires the best products from a company that has a team full of passionate, talented and creative people that bring it all to life
Were seeking an energetic, ambitious marketing and account professional to join our global marketing team in Chicago as Esports & Influencer Marketing Manager. The role encompasses marketing and management of Influencers, content creators & programs with esports teams with a special focus on the Americas region. Tasks include developing campaigns to support brand awareness, new product launches, and sales.
The role reports to the Director of Global Esports & Influencer Marketing and will be based in our headquarters in Chicago, IL. The ultimate candidate will thrive in and foster a fun and fast paced environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive. You must possess a passion for the gaming world, and experience managing influencers and sponsorships and be both creative and analytical.
Business Function and Responsibilities:
• Manage all components of our global influencer programs and account relationships with Esports teams with special focus on the Americas.
• Assess, recruit, and on-board new influencers into the SteelSeries Influencer program.
• Partner with regional marketing leads from around the world to build locally relevant campaigns that leverage esports and influencer content to help drive sell out as well as brand or product awareness.
• Drive continuous improvement through analysis and reporting of programs while achieving key milestones and targets.
• Support the development of integrated marketing plans with Influencers and Esports teams for all key product launches and marketing campaigns.
• 3+ years experience working within the Esports/Gaming sector.
• Experiencing managing multiple influencers and negotiating partnership deals or affiliate programs
• Strong understanding of social networking platforms and associated marketing.
• Understand gaming, streaming and esports culture and expertise on gamer audiences.
• Excellent understanding of account management and ROI driven campaigns.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and present results.
• Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Consumer hardware, ecommerce or gaming related experience preferred
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and social analytics tools also a plus.
Open to US Residents, sorry we cant do any visa sponsorship at this time. This position is located in our office in downtown Chicago.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.