ESTA is offering an exclusive partnership whereby your company serves as the “Insights Partner” for ESTA’s Engaging Insights Series — a virtual sharing of the latest updates and trends coming out of the 2021 Esports Size of the Industry survey.
ESTA will promote the Engaging Insights Series and deliver visibility to your company as the exclusive sponsor in the following ways:
• Acknowledgement in member’s monthly e-Newsletter
• 12 months of banner advertising on esportsta.org
• Logo and recognition in the special topline report when released (after the sponsor embargo period)
• Targeted email promotions of the event, identifying the exclusive sponsor of the series.
• Registrant information shared with sponsor(s) following each webinar event from this series
INSIGHTS & KNOWLEDGE
As the exclusive partner of ESTA’s Engaging Insights Series, sponsors would be granted the following:
• Receive complete report and results from the study, which will be embargoed for general release for three months — giving your company first-to-market advantage with the data and insights
• Demographic data of esports business landscape & spending habits
• Determine the shifts in these metrics over time
• The opportunity to include several questions in the survey that are the sole property of the sponsor and not made available to anyone else
• Insights developed by the sponsor may be used in individual client discussions with ESTA being identified as the producer of the full study
To go along with the great event sponsorship and advertising opportunities offered by the ESTA, we also provide content sponsorship options to further extend your reach between events and assert yourself as a thought leader in the esports space.
WHITE PAPER ($5,000 PER PAPER)
White papers are one of the most effective ways to align your company with valuable, thought-provoking content. Through this special partnership opportunity, ESTA will work with your company to create an in-depth white paper on a topic relevant to our industry and your business.
Educational white papers are created in partnership with the ESTA research team. They also are posted on the ESTA website for members and the industry at large and distributed via social media, e-newsletters, and email.
THIS OPPORTUNITY INCLUDES
• White paper distribution promotions via association’s email, social media, and e-newsletters
• Logo and company recognition on white paper and in promotions of paper
• Collaboration and inclusion of company information to assist in authoring of white paper
• Exclusive e-blast for company use at own discretion.
• White paper housed on ESTA website
• Direct lead generation
Our various Member Meetups provide just the right social and professional atmosphere for effective networking. There’s ample opportunity to generate quality leads and enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres in live setting, and toasting each other virtually with beverages.
Every Member Meetup attracts business professionals. The majority are key purchasing decision-makers, including many company owners and presidents. The event sponsors represent a wide range of industries and provide a great opportunity to uncover new business prospects and gather information on products and services your company needs. By attending, you can build your business network and gain valuable information. All this can be done for less than the cost of a business lunch.
SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS AS A SPONSOR! ($2,500)
• Sponsor may bring three attendees (employees from your company.)
• Sponsor may bring a gift item to hand out or have gift(s) to be raffle during Zoom event.
• Sponsor can provide a three-minute introduction in person or provide a digital introduction (video, slides, short talk introduction) in a digital setting.
• ESTA will also send invitations to a list of US-based contacts provided by sponsor
• Sponsor logo is included on any event signage, webpage, or marketing materials promoting the event.
• Sponsor will receive a list of event attendees’ company and job title.
• ESTA will send a follow up note to all event attendees and will include a link to the sponsor website and contact information for sponsor representative who attended the event. Note will be sent within one week of the personal Member Meet Up / Zoom Coffee Meet up / Zoom Happy Hour Meet up.